Why Can’t I Access Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace is getting more and more attention in the past few years. It has become a popular aspect of the ever-growing Facebook landscape. The Marketplace offers people a chance to buy and sell various products. It is currently used by more than 750 million users monthly around the world.
The Facebook Marketplace is easy to use, and it can be accessed either from the Facebook app or website.
- To access the market place on the app, simply click on the Facebook menu (that’s the three horizontal) to open another menu. Locate Marketplace on the list provided. Tap on it to get started.
- To access the Marketplace on the website, simply click the marketplace place link on the main menu.
While both methods allow you to access the Marketplace easily, there are times when you cannot open the Facebook Marketplace. This can be due to a technical issue or restrictions placed on your Facebook profile and account.
If you ever come across any of these issues, the following guide will get you started on how you can reaccess Facebook Marketplace on the app or website.
Reasons Why You Can’t Access Facebook Marketplace
There several reasons why the Facebook Marketplace is inaccessible for you on the website or app.
You are less than 18 years of age.
Facebook Marketplace is only accessible to people who are 18 years or older.
Your location is not supported.
Although Facebook Marketplace is open to everyone, it is only available in 50 countries. You can go through the various available countries on Facebook. If your home region isn’t supported, you won’t see the Facebook Marketplace on the menu.
Your current location is an unsupported country
If you travel to a country that isn’t among the list of supported countries, then the Facebook Marketplace icon won’t be available to you.
Go through the list of supported devices so you know which device you can use to access the Marketplace. While the Facebook Marketplace supports certain Android, Windows, iOS devices, there are others that are unsupported
Your Facebook Account Is New
As a way to curb scammers and fraudsters, Facebook limits new accounts’ accessibility to the Marketplace.
It is hidden within the menu
Sometimes the marketplace icon is hidden owing to inactivity on the user’s part. The Facebook main menu is a pathway to various Facebook features. Simply tap on the Facebook menu (the three horizontal lines) on the app or website to unveil the entire services available to you
You’ve been banned
This happens if you violate any rule, policy, or regulation.
How To Get Facebook Marketplace
If you meet all the requirements and still cannot access Facebook Marketplace, there are several steps you can take to redeem any underlying issue
- Log out of Facebook from your devices/apps, and then login in again.
- Uninstall the Facebook app on your device, and reinstall
- Change your current location to one supported by Facebook. You can make this change on your about page on your profile.
- Ensure you keep your account active by commenting on posts, adding new friends, posting on groups, and so on. Once the Facebook Algorithm detects that your account is genuine, the Marketplace functionality will be made accessible to you.
- The last option is to visit the Facebook Marketplace website from a web browser. This option is convenient and can be useful when the Marketplace is unavailable on the app.
The best way to maximize your reach in Facebook Marketplace is to make do with accounts with a good number of followers and friends. Sometimes, the older the account, the better your performance. www.pvafb.com offers you the chance to get legit Facebook accounts so that you can get started on ads, Facebook Marketplace, and so on. The accounts on offer are legit, active, verified, and aged. Pvafb has the best accounts available at an affordable price. Check out Pvafb and start making money from Facebook today.